• Assisting the Communication Manager in implementing Major events & awareness campaigns like the implementation of the” INJAZ Game, INJAZ Talks and fundraising events. • Implementing Volunteer Campaigns / drives addressing the public Individuals and corporate organizations to recruit volunteers. • Working with the press and Media to promote INJAZ • Website /Portal administration, and continuously updating landing page • Participating and representing INJAZ in Youth related events, Universities, school fairs and in all events related to NGO’s, youth and entrepreneurship • Initiating Alumni Events • Working on establishing an INJAZ Marketing data base of potential partners, volunteers and students.
• Actively co-manage organization wide annual pay planning process (salary and bonus) and all steps in the process thereof • Responsible for external market compensation benchmarking surveys- participation, analysis and action planning • Research, analyze and develop competitive market benchmarking for compensation structures for various Business Units using compensation reports and other data sources • Responsible for the design and review of Business Unit specific short term incentives/ variable pay • Analyze internal rewards data and effectiveness of compensation programs • Design, develop and review reward policies, guidelines and procedures to be consistent with company objectives • Co- manage various ongoing Compensation and Benefits automation projects • Actively participate in any other ongoing C&B projects from time to time • Network with peer organizations to compare reward practices and make recommendations as necessary Job Details Preferred Candidate
- Work closely with Studio Director, Art Director, and/or Category Manager to deliver artwork to meet key time lines for retailer specials while maintaining the integrity of the product and PMG’s design leadership role in the industry. Includes timely creation of assigned products. Additional products could include packaging and graphics
Job Purpose Responsible for enhancing the efficiency of Company’s operations through assessing its demand for technological infrastructure, managing the implementation of the relevant systems through coordination with external vendors whilst guiding subordinates to ensure all enquiries are supported and availability of IT resources is guaranteed. Key Roles and Responsibilities 1. Strategy Formulation 2
•Provide marketing, Sales and other input to the Management to support the company’s strategic and business development planning; •Develop and manage client relationships to capture sales and provide operational support of company products and services to the client on an ongoing basis; •Assist the Management in building company’s portfolio of products and services; •Provide the MAnagement with daily feedback and input on the status of client acquisition and relationships, marketing resources required, and implementation of strategy and plans. 10 years experience in sales and client relationship management with a firm that provides products and services matching, or similar, to those outlined in Company’s Profile; •A proven record of new client capture, sales growth, and client satisfaction; •Fluency in Arabic and English; •Facility with Microsoft Office, Contact, and Client Relationship Management software; Job Details Preferred Candidate
- Assisting visual manager in all aspects of visual merchandising - Assisting in the writing of store communications for VM, sale and promotional offers. - Implementing VM layout following brand guidelines and data relative to local markets - Dressings windows regularly to ensure that a fresh new look is conveyed to customer - Assisting in all new store openings - Assisting in maintaining VM manual by brand Job Details Preferred Candidate
- Prepare the Merchandise plan as per the Season like Summer, Winter, special promotions etc. - Coordinate with the warehouse to have a check on the stock and maintain the inventory at optimum level. - Purchases the highest quality products at the lowest possible price and in required quantities.
•Responsible for daily/weekly/monthly production schedule for the orders from the sales / export departments (production planning and tracking system). •Responsible for the implementation and control of the productions schedules and adjust any schedule to meet the customer needs as and when required on review.
- To support the Business Development, Operations, finance and accounting function by working on New Projects, business processes analyses and process validations, keep optimum focus towards cost management, and systems integrations. - Support business departments in managing operational requirements and financial administration. - Design, Develop & Implement Financial and Operational Procedures and processes
Job Objective Assist efficiently and effectively in the vehicle administration in DMS to support smooth business operations. Internal Relationships - Supervisor Sales Admin Retail - Sales Executive - Planning & Ordering PC - Vehicle Admin PC Nature of Interaction - Ensure smooth vehicle administration and invoicing, get approval for vehicle costing. - Get specification of vehicles - Cooperate in vehicle administration - Inform about needs for vehicle movement Scope of Responsibility Sales Assistance - Support the Sales Consultants for new and used vehicles Data management in DMS - Create new vehicles in DMS - Create used car stock in DMS Stock Management and Control - Conduct regularly vehicle stock taking/ spot checks and keep stock level in DMS up-to-date Invoicing - Support in invoicing for vehicles and other services in DMS - Check / handle Daimler vehicle invoices Administration - File the vehicle documents according company policy and legal regulations - File the original LPOs Compliance - Establish Avoid conflicts of interest between your daily work and personal affairs and maintain a culture in which ethical conduct is recognized, respected and promoted.
- Responsible for the supervision and control of the general ledger, payables, payroll, property, budget reporting, and statistical accumulation, bank reconciliations. - Prepares financial reports for financial analysis, forecasting, cash-flows, and results analysis.
- Analyze of financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital and prepares projected balance sheets, projected profit and loss, projected cash flows and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position. - Supervise the analysis of current business performance and trends; provide routine management reports highlighting plan compliance and performance issues. - Research and prepare reports on subjects such as rate of returns, working capital requirements, investment opportunities, investment performance, and impact of governmental requirements
• Responsible for creating a visible image that can be used in media and print. • Experience in marketing, advertising & branding • Exceptional creativity and innovation • Excellent time management and organizational skills • Accuracy and attention to detail • Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines • Excellent communication and persuasion skills •Ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully execute projects under a heavy workload and changing conditions is critical. • Responds to customer social media needs and requirements with appropriate solution Job Details Preferred Candidate
Include: Preparing and completing orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule. Receiving and processing warehouse stock products. Performing inventory controls and keeping quality standards high for audits Job Details Preferred Candidate
-Preparing all employment decisions, resignations, vacations and internal memos. -Responsible for keeping personnel files as systematized (Hard + Soft copy) according to the instructions. -Preparing the annual contracts of all staff + governmental forms.
With Gastronomica’s expansion into the GCC, we are now seeking energetic, driven and passionate Barista’s to join our team based in Kuwaiti. This is a great opportunity to showcase your latte artistry and coffee knowledge. Baristas at Gastronomica are responsible for creating each of our extraordinary beverages to our exceptionally high handcrafted standards. You will be working in a fast-paced, on-trend, up-scale casual dining environment. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, passionate about specialty coffee and understanding of the process of blending and coffee making.
- Execute full recruitment process starting with manpower planning till selecting and onboarding - Execute full performance management cycle to all employees - Arrange training seminars according to the annual training plan - Edit job descriptions and review it in view of the new business updates - Updates the Human Resources Information System - Solve employee problems and maintain positive work environment - Responsible for Kuwaitization process Job Details Preferred Candidate
The Accountant is responsible for: Petty Cash: - Handle petty cash and close the cash book on a daily basis; - Make payments against cash payment vouchers in a timely manner and pass entries; - Deposit cash received from walk-in customers and pass subsequent entries; - Receive manual receipts from Retail & AR Collectors daily and pass entries; - Deposit postdated cheques in the bank on the due date and pass entries on a daily basis; - Claim petty cash replenishments in a timely manner to ensure cash availability at all times. Retail Accounting: - Track and follow-up on receipts for daily sales reports from all stores; - Reconciliation of cash clearing and cash customer accounts against daily sales reports received from stores and passing receipt voucher showroom entries to ensure zero balance in control accounts. Other: - Reconciliation of mobile bills on a monthly basis and passing entries accordingly; Circulating bills to each user on monthly basis; - Filing of documents and book keeping
The Collector is responsible for: - Collect invoices and other documents from ATC showrooms for all customers on a weekly basis; - Check system on a daily basis to track whether payments are made or not; - Follow up, issuing clearance certificates, verifying & filing consumer finance documents; - Proactively monitoring customer accounts to ensure monthly payments are made; - Daily review of aging, customer payments and outstanding invoices over 90 days; - Recommend appropriate level of legal assistance necessary to collect assigned past due accounts; - Puts together documents of past due customers and transfer the case to the Court Representatives. Job Details Preferred Candidate