Our company is looking for a well experienced Executive Secretary in Kuwait who can pride themselves on being a self-starter, who has demonstrated the ability to function independently in a fast-paced, dynamic, creative, and demanding environment. The successful candidate will be a critical source of administrative and organizational support for the CEO’s office. This person will be intellectually curious, intuitive, trust worthy and have the highest ethical standards
The Quality & Compliance Officer must ensure that daily activities of the quality & compliance assignment area is achieve and maintained according to the company policies and procedures and with regulatory protocol. He / She will also perform receiving variety of task and primary inspection for Quality & Compliance activities. The Quality & Compliance Officer manages the benchmarking of grades and items within a contract, and supervises the workflow internal/external activities within the Company’s contracted suppliers
Overview Sixt rent a car is an international leader in car rental, leasing, and innovative mobility solutions. With revenues in excess of $2 billion and a fleet of 220,000 cars, we have moved into over 100 different countries worldwide. Sixt is the largest fleet purchaser of BMWs internationally, however does not consider itself a luxury car rental company.
Executive Secretary Fluent in Arabic and English Reading writing and typing Arabic and English Basic knowledge of Quotations, Microsoft word, Emails, filing and correspondence Job Details Date Posted: 2017-10-15 Job Location: Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait Job Role: Secretarial Company Industry: Construction/Civil Engineering Monthly Salary: US $1,500 Preferred Candidate Career Level: Management Gender: Male Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen Degree: الثانوية العامة أو ما يعادلها
• Maintains an active and organized data bank of applicants for various positions. • Liaises with approved recruitment agencies for supply of manpower. • Review, analyze and evaluate applicant / candidate CV against Job requirements.
With Gastronomica’s expansion into the GCC, we are now looking for an energetic, driven and passionate Social Media Coordinator to join our team in Kuwait. This is a great opportunity for you to grow and build your marketing skills. We are seeking a Social Media Coordinator to assist in the development and delivery of key content on social media
Gastronomica is a leading restaurant operator of original dining concepts throughout the GCC. We operate a number of unique popular dining concepts, which include Slider Station, Cocoa Room, Burger Boutique, Open Flame Kitchen, Nomad Kitchen, Roadside Diner and BRW. Our brands are created in-house from the ground up and focus on high quality dining experiences.
Role Objective The Human Resource Officer is responsible for providing support to various human resource functions, which include interviewing, recruiting and selecting, training and developing, performance monitoring and employee counseling. Operational Performance - Provide assistance to supervisors on staff resourcing and recruitment - Coordinate with respective departments regarding vacancies and prepare notices and advertisements in various mediums for vacant positions - Develop job descriptions and ensure the accuracy of the documentation - Develop and implement staff recruitment procedures and policies - Coordinate with respective departments to identify newly created positions or the replacement of positions - Identify if there are any changes required to the replaced position and redevelop position description - Assist department heads in developing a recruitment plan - Participate in candidate short listing and screening process and contact candidates who have been shortlisted to arrange interviews - Schedule, organize and participate in initial applicant interviews and forward successful applicants for second / technical interviews - Conduct exit interviews up to the officer level. - Monitor the work schedule and timings of all staff and ensure human resources are being used adequately - Monitor daily attendance and investigate causes / patterns for staff absence - Monitor scheduled absences such as annual leaves, holidays, business trips and communicate with the concerned departments to ensure the absences have been adequately covered in order to sustain continuity of operations - Inform concerned departments and staff regarding unexpected absences from work and coordinate actions to ensure continuity of services - Provide basic counseling to staff who face performance issues - Coordinate with various departments to identify learning and development needs - Maintains quality service by following organization standards
- Ensuring that the salons achieve or exceed the goals relating to revenue and cost of operations while providing the highest level of customer service - Demonstrating and reinforcing excellent customer service to promote a positive customer orientation in the stores and ensure efficient, quality service. - Promptly and effectively resolving customer complaints using the recommended process and focusing on customer satisfaction; ensure all records regarding complaints and re-do are maintained. - Manage client feedback, client queries, and ensure effective booking - Ensure store cleanliness, wait times, service and convenience and working operation of all equipment is maintained at all stores
- Weighs and measures ingredients, using measuring cups and spoons. - Mixes ingredients to form dough or batter by hand or using electric mixer.
PURPOSE To repair, service, maintain and install all Mechanical installations and equipment in the sucker rod pumping system. RESPONSIBILITIES - Perform maintenance, repair and overhaul of sucker rod pumps as per API.
• Responsible for establishing and follow up safety procedures administering the Project Safety and accident prevention AL in accordance with Safety Program prepared by him as per company’s manual and contract specification. • He will conduct monthly safety meeting with the Safety Officers, supervisors and foreman and a responsible representative from each Subcontractor prepare weekly Site meetings and reports will be conducted for parties involved in the execution of the Project.
Job Description Counselors/Sales Consultant Required for ---Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Who we are? We are immigration/Investment consultant with branches in Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia.We assist clients to relocate/invest in Australia,Canada, UK, USA
• Prepare Estimate budget for the projects. • Analyze drawings and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates based on budget and determine the cost involved to launch such a project. • Assess cost effectiveness of the projects, tracking actual costs relative to the budget.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office - Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office - Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls - Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email - Update calendars and schedule meetings - Get involved with the recruitment team in sourcing and calling candidates. - Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing Job Details Date Posted: 2017-10-16 Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait Job Role: Administration Company Industry: Consulting Services Preferred Candidate Career Level: Entry Level Gender: Female Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen Degree: الثانوية العامة أو ما يعادلها
- Compiles and analyses financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions. - Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations.
• Salary : 350 - 450 K.D. + Excellent incentives • Location : Sharq, Kuwait City • Market leader, long standing & growing company We are looking for an Arabic speaking Visa councilor for our office in Kuwait.
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Head of Department DEPARTMENT: Electrical Engineering Department FUNCTION: Responsible to the Head of Department for preparation, teaching, assessment and coordination of the student teaching and learning process. PRIMARY TASKS: 1. Prepare and develop descriptions and summaries of units included in the curriculum.
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Head of Department DEPARTMENT: Civil Engineering Department FUNCTION: Responsible to the Head of Department for preparation, teaching, assessment and coordination of the student teaching and learning process. PRIMARY TASKS: 1. Prepare and develop descriptions and summaries of units included in the curriculum
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Head of Department DEPARTMENT: Mechanical Engineering Department FUNCTION: Responsible to the Head of Department for preparation, teaching, assessment and coordination of the student teaching and learning process. PRIMARY TASKS: 1.