• Greets and welcomes all customers entering the store • Assist customers in locating merchandise • Gives advice and guidance on product selection to customers • Develops strong product information knowledge • Ensures clear and pertinent communication of ongoing promotions • Ensures promotion materials in store are up to date and in impeccable conditions • Presents merchandise upon request • Stocks shelves and furniture with merchandising as per merchandising rules • Collects merchandise from warehouse upon request • Creates customer profile forms with impeccable field filling • Executes all steps of successful customer profile creation • Ensures customer card is issued as per system requirements • Processes cash and card payments • Ensures complete and infallible follow through of all customer’s requests • Answers customer’s queries • Assists in pricing activities • Executes tasks as assigned during stock control activities as per company’s rules • Receives, unpacks, scans and stores stock as per company’s rules • Transfers stock and materials as per company’s rules • Ensures complaints, refunds and exchanges are solved by the store manager • Immediately reports discrepancies and problems to store manager • Participates in the ongoing daily operational activities of the store as requested by the store manager Job Details Date Posted: 2017-08-09 Job Location: Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait Job Role: Sales Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale Monthly Salary: US $1,500 Preferred Candidate Career Level: Entry Level Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
Summary The E-Commerce Technical Lead would lead a team of web developers for the development and support of the existing online store and future e-commerce initiatives. The Technical Lead would own and manage the design of the IT landscape of the online store and would be responsible for establishing the scope of the e-commerce development, setting down architectural principles and vision and for ensuring the rigor and integrity of the enterprise e-commerce architecture, together with associated deliverables. The E-Commerce Technical Lead should have experience in leading ecommerce development projects with good understanding of retail business framework, technical architecture, deployment of ecommerce software and integration of the online store to the backend ERP. Key Responsibilities: • Development of e-commerce solution architecture and system framework and lead the team of developers in delivering the solution • Provide consulting and development support in enhancing the current online store with new features/functionalities • Establishing and maintaining effective engagement with senior Business managers of Retail and IT units in Alghanim • Provides leadership in the development of technical skills in others through active knowledge sharing • Introduction of structured techniques and ensure that the team adheres to the design and development methodologies • Developing technology roadmaps relevant for the business and help in timely execution • Long and medium term systems architecture strategic planning and implementation • Setting standards and policies to govern the architecture and design of solutions delivered by vendors • Ensure that standard systems features are explored fully and realistic options are offered prior to any development and modification work • Providing oversight in aspects of applications requirements, deployment, development and Maintenance • Source, negotiate & manage 3rd Party suppliers & partners and forge partnerships with them for new technologies from long term perspective • Lead aspects of applications selection and implementation from IT perspective • Evaluating and Introducing new technologies • Continuous improvement of systems reliability and performance Job Details Date Posted: 2017-08-09 Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait Job Role: Information Technology Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale Preferred Candidate Career Level: Management Degree: Bachelor's degree
With each of our retail brands is a merchandising function that plan, select and buy the product ranges our customers find in stores. As a senior member of this team you will ensure all product intake requirements meet budgeted sales as well as plan promotional/sales events.
Key Accountabilities & Performance Indicators: Finance: - Develop a module to summarize the company credit facilities with banks and financial institutions. - Following up with banks the process of repayments, renewing and documentations of the existing credit facilities.
► Conduct supervision responsibilities in adherence to guidelines as indicated in the Pace Supervision Manual; ensure that supervision guidelines are being adhered to by site road and traffic engineers at all times ► Make recommendations to the Resident Engineer regarding the selection and approval of sub-contractors in coordination with and through consultations with owner/client representatives ► Notify the Resident Engineer of any discrepancies identified against contract documents in order for corrective action to be taken ► Assist in resolving any issues raised by contractors (e.g. requirements for time extensions, change order requests, variations etc); make recommendations to the Resident Engineer as appropriate ►Prepare and write reports detailing specific fire prevention and protection issues, such as work performed, revised codes or standards, and proposed review schedules. Prepare technical or operational reports
Job Description We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst, the candidate must have the following criteria: Description • Develop processes, identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes • Monitor and audit data quality • Conduct audit checks for Showrooms and Factories • See through the data and analyze it to find conclusions • Assist in new projects’ activities and compile reports. • Prepare various reports Job Details Date Posted: 2017-08-09 Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait Job Role: Research and Development Company Industry: Interior design Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Degree: Bachelor's degree
Job Purpose: Ensures successful completion of assigned audit engagements, from start to finish, inclusive of preplanning and wrap up activities. Manages and directs daily activities of more junior auditors assigned to assist the Supervising Auditor during an engagement.
Job Purpose: Maintain a group of buildings, oversee performance of same level on site staff, ensure implementation of department policies, observe defaults on property and report to department, guide and lead legal department personnel during legal procedures. Key Accountabilities & Performance Indicators: Accountabilities 1.
Job Purpose: To support Facilities management department to the assigned properties for the hard and soft services. Responsible for the smooth operation of all mechanical, electrical, plumbing and life safety equipment, in order to achieve high quality service for the building and tenants. To ensure sub-contractors and specialist contractors carry out the planned and reactive works within assigned buildings.
Job Purpose: Charged with the day-to-day implementation of the company's policies, procedures, and programs that will assure a well-managed, well maintained buildings, placing maximum emphasis on positive response to the concerns and needs of the tenants, maximizing revenues and minimize operating expenses through setting cost effective procedures and plans. Key Accountabilities & Performance Indicators: Accountabilities Rental Responsibilities - Effectively show, rent, and move in prospective residents. - Establish and implement rental goals
Job Purpose: Provide support in all administrative tasks pertaining to C.E.O.’s office to ensure timely completion of tasks in an effective and efficient manner. Key Accountabilities & Performance Indicators: Key Accountabilities - Draft office correspondences, presentation, reports etc. as directed.
• Developing business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability • Meeting sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff • Ensuring high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service • complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures • Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards • Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc • Propose innovative ideas to increase market share • Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths • Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc) • Be a shining example of well behaviour and high performance • Additional store manager duties as needed Job Details Date Posted: 2017-08-10 Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait Job Role: Management Company Industry: Other Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Degree: Bachelor's degree
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service - Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features - Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries - Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis “Go the extra mile” to drive sales - Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas - Actively seek out customers in store - Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options - Process POS (point of sale) purchases - Cross sell products - Handle returns of merchandise - Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service - Build productive trust relationships with customers - Comply with inventory control procedures - Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design) Job Details Date Posted: 2017-08-10 Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait Job Role: Sales Company Industry: Other Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Degree: Bachelor's degree
Support LEAN activities within entire KDD according to overall LEAN road map. Facilitate and conduct LEAN related training. Coach & assist other managers and employees in executing LEAN related projects/workshops/kaizen activities.
This varied and diverse audit role gives exposure to multiple brand and business units. This creates unique challenges our experienced, professionally-qualified Auditors. By following the annual audit plan our auditors conduct reviews on organisational and functional activities ensuring all relevant controls are in place to ensure risk is mitigated, assets are safeguarded and company policies are adhered to.
• planning, installation and maintenance of IT infrastructure (computers, servers, printers, software, applications, security and attendance systems …) at offices and field sites • User support (help desk), for office and field users IT procurement; definition, specification and negotiations of supply agreements (for services and equipment) • IT maintenance coordination with vendors • Keeping track of all IT related costs and expenditures • Maintain up-to-date records of all IT equipment, agreements and licenses • Support preparation of IT budget by providing accurate prices, solid proposals and estimates. Job Details Date Posted: 2017-08-10 Job Location: Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait Job Role: Information Technology Company Industry: Medical/Hospital Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Degree: Bachelor's degree
- Ex animate specific physic-chemical, microbiological and environmental routine tests, in order to ensure normal quality is applied and abnormal situation is reported. - Sample Collection Collect samples from assigned shift as per the plan, in order to perform Quality Assurance Tests regularly. - Health & Safety Ensure a clean and safe work area and potential risks are communicated for corrective action in order to follow the company’s health & safety policy
- Perform all normal secretarial functions and data entry as directed by his supervisor. - Update and maintain data as required. - Type the Section's memos and correspondences.
• Handle communication on behalf of HR recruitment with all departments. • Work with HR & Line Managers to define recruitment requirements and recruitment plans for job requisitions.
• Provide reception/assistance to all callers/visitors • Provide office and clerical support to all Department staff • Arrange courier and co-ordinate meetings • Responsible for answering phone lines, incoming and outgoing mail • Take dictation in shorthand, types reports, memorandums, and other types of correspondence and distribute them as advised • Maintain and organize filing and follow-up systems for all correspondence • Arrange appointments and meetings; take minutes and maintain agenda notes Job Details Date Posted: 2017-08-10 Job Location: Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait Job Role: Administration Company Industry: Medical/Hospital Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Gender: Female Degree: Bachelor's degree