A leading company in logistics services, defense, transportation services, contracting and equipment supplies company is looking for a Finance Manager to join their growing team! JOB DESCRIPTION * Review report and prepare closing summary to Senior Management · Review and weekly reporting: AR, Cash Flow, & Revenue · Prepare and close monthly departmental PL, BS, & CF · Setting and monitoring budgets and KPIs · Provide analytical support to the Senior Management and line managers · Prepare and manage ad-hoc requests · Ensure timely and accurate submission of local Tax returns · Expert dealing with large volumes of data · Expert knowledge working with large ERP systems · Liaise with auditors and manage audit process to ensure timely reporting to Group, local authorities and third parties. · Document as per company policy/accounting & audit standards · Conduct full GL review checks as part of the closing process · Reconcile inter company transactions before deadline · Review and approve monthly Payroll reports and commission payments, ensuring that their calculation is aligned with the approved scheme · Highlight improvements in internal controls to Management · Develop financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk · Identify, investigate, and analyse potential operational improvement areas · Be up to date financial regulations and legislation. · Built strong relationships with key stakeholders Job Details Date Posted: 2017-12-14 Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait Job Role: Accounting and Auditing Company Industry: Other Preferred Candidate Career Level: Management Nationality: United Arab Emirates; Albania; Austria; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Belgium; Bulgaria; Bahrain; Belarus; Switzerland; Czech Republic; Germany; Djibouti; Denmark; Algeria; Estonia; Egypt; Spain; European Union; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ireland; India; Iraq; Iceland; Italy; Jordan; Comoros; Kosovo; Kuwait; Lebanon; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Libya; Morocco; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Mauritania; Netherlands; Norway; Oman; Pakistan; Poland; Portugal; Palestine; Qatar; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Sweden; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Ukraine; United Kingdom; Yemen
The most innovative brand is hiring flexible and ambitious chefs to work in our new project opening in 1st Quarter of 2018 in Kuwait Avenues, Kuwait. Job Purpose To consistently deliver the highest possible level of food & beverage quality and presentation. Working within all Health & Safety and Food Hygiene procedures to ensure safety of all products served to our guests. Role Responsibilities • Have a full understanding of menu items and prepare the menu items using the recipes • To identify issues with stock, MEP or any equipment to the Chef in charge on duty immediately should these issues arise.
Your main duties will include: • Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region • Travelling to visit potential clients • Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers • Managing and interpreting customer requirements • Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs • Calculating client quotations • Negotiating tender and contract terms • Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions • Offering after-sales support services • Administering client accounts • Analysing costs and sales • Preparing reports for head office • Meeting regular sales targets • Recording and maintaining client contact data • Co-ordinating sales projects • Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events • Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs • Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education • Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts • Solving client problems • Helping in the design of custom-made products • Providing training and producing support material for the sales team Job Details Date Posted: 2017-12-14 Job Location: Hawali, Kuwait Job Role: Sales Company Industry: Other Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Degree: Bachelor's degree
1. Assist in all non-professional services procurement and ensure that all transactions are carried out effectively and with the best vendors.
This position is responsible for the professional and efficient managing of visitors, consumers, telephone calls and messages, as well as a variety of clerical duties that support consumer services, information and referral and the operation and presentation of a professional office. Essential Functions and Responsibilities: 1. Ensures knowledge of staff whereabouts and maintains accurate and complete sign-in/sign-out procedures for on-site staff and consumers.
• Welcoming and greeting each customer on receiving the call / customer in person. • Following all reasonable instructions as requested by the management. • Act as a link between the client - service center - management
• You will be responsible to oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities. • Implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits. • Ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and to increase the company’s overall market share.
JOB SUMMARY The resource manager coordinates and handles all school resource orders, assets and inventory. Purchases plans, organizes, and directs purchasing, receiving, distribution, storage and other assigned areas of the preschools. Ensures maximum product quality and service at the best possible price; provides required equipment, supplies, and materials economically and in accordance with established standards and budgetary limitations. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES Management Function 1
Prepare work sheet analysis and segregate category of work involved in the project proposal. · Evaluate quotations obtained from different suppliers & subcontractors, ensure quantities and specifications are in line with tender and projects specifications. · Submit a consolidated (BOQ) Bill of Quantity in the format required by the client.
• Monitor and analyze Time and Cost progress. • Review and update forecast calculation to include site performance, variation orders and changing quantities. • Continual adjustment of the cost and quantity estimation.
• Develop the most appropriate method and sequence of construction operations for a particular project, in conjunction with the project & site managers. • Select the appropriate techniques and sequence of events for a particular project; • Present schedules of work, often with visual aids such as bar charts and procedures diagrams.
• Responsible for closing the books and in producing monthly Profit & Loss statements. • Maintaining all proper documentation for all financial matters such as Purchases, Fixed Assets Register, Disposals, etc.
- Prepare sales and purchase contracts - Negotiate contract terms with internal and external business partners - Review and update existing contracts - Explain terms and conditions to managers and interested parties - Ensure that employees understand and comply with company contracts - Analyze potential risks involved with specific contract terms - Stay up-to date with legislative changes and coordinate with the legal department as needed - Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met (e.g. payments and shipping's) - Maintain organized system of physical and digital records - Create language standards for existing and new contracts Job Details Date Posted: 2017-12-14 Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait Job Role: Administration Company Industry: Construction Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Degree: Bachelor's degree
Job Profile: 1. Build effective business relationships with Respiratory care & other referrals, influencers and customers 2. Prospect for new business; must act as a bridge between the company and its current market and future markets.
Determines methods and solutions for complex engineering problems and selects the most efficient and economical manner in meeting the objectives. This level of Engineer is a fully qualified professional, proficient in the utilization of current engineering theories and practices.
IT Technical Support maintains the computer networks/systems, ensuring that they run smoothly, provide technical support, resolution and advice to computer users. - Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems and networks for new and existing employees; - Provide first level support to users facing issues with IT applications, operating systems, formatting, printer, CCTV, IP Phone, etc.; - Troubleshoot system, network problems and diagnose hardware or software faults; - Administer all equipment, hardware, and software upgrades; - Manage and monitor IT assets to ensure accuracy in inventory records; - Support the roll-out of new applications; - Maintain daily backup of system data at the head office, warehouse and showrooms; Job Details Date Posted: 2017-12-14 Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait Job Role: Information Technology Company Industry: Retail/Wholesale Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Nationality: India
IT Business Development / Sales Engineer / IT Software Sales (IT Sales & Services) – Pegasus International Computer CO. WLL
Major Responsibilities • Responsible for Business development for ERP software business activities • Actively participate in the advertising, distribution and marketing of the goods & services of the company • Representing the company at different places such as conferences, meetings, seminars etc • Create leads & identifying new potential clients/ opportunities for the company • Fully understand the IT Products, services & solutions Job Details Date Posted: 2017-12-14 Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait Job Role: Information Technology Company Industry: Information Technology Preferred Candidate Career Level: Mid Career Nationality: India Degree: Bachelor's degree
Job Purpose : Maximize sales and support in identifying growth potential within an assigned geographical area. Job Details Date Posted: 2017-12-14 Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait Job Role: Sales Company Industry: Shipping Preferred Candidate Career Level: Entry Level Degree: Bachelor's degree
Job Purpose : Supporting Express and domestic operations to achieve its objectives in line with quality standards and policies. Job Details Date Posted: 2017-12-14 Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait Job Role: Logistics and Transportation Company Industry: Shipping Preferred Candidate Career Level: Entry Level Gender: Male Degree: Bachelor's degree
Job Purpose : To implement effective collection plans and achieve station collection target. Job Details Date Posted: 2017-12-14 Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait Job Role: Accounting and Auditing Company Industry: Shipping Preferred Candidate Career Level: Entry Level Gender: Male Degree: Bachelor's degree