- Manage and control maintenance records balancing usage Vs. costs.
Sell specific products and services to consumers. Demonstrate products and show consumers how to maximize their features.
- Assess characteristics of patients' pain such as intensity, location, and duration using standardized clinical measures. - Develop comprehensive plans for immediate and long-term rehabilitation including therapeutic exercise; speech and occupational therapy; counseling; cognitive retraining; patient, family or caregiver education; or community reintegration. - Document examination results, treatment plans, and patients' outcomes
Job Description: To Provide information on the launch of latest projects, villas and apartments vide samples, coupons, informational brochures, and other incentives to persuade people to purchase. To identify interested and qualified customers in order to provide them with additional information. To record and report demonstration-related information such as the number/type of questions asked by the audience and the number of coupons distributed
Core Duties & Responsibilities : - Duty of each receptionist to assist in the smooth running of the practice in general,and the reception area in particular,and to project a positive and friendly image to the patients and other professionals who may contact the clinic either in person via the telephone .performs light clerical and secretarial duties . Administrative Responsibilities: Greeting patients at reception. noting their arrival and dealing with any query or request as Appropriate
We are looking for Male/ Female " Assistant Administrator " for our Branch Office, The Company consists of multiple independent operating Divisions addressing specific worldwide business, candidates with relative qualifications are welcome to apply, very attractive salary, Medical, Bonus and Car Job Details Date Posted: 2017-02-08 Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait Job Role: Administration Company Industry: Administration; Advertising Preferred Candidate Career Level: Entry Level Apply Now - Jobs in Kuwait - Administration Jobs in Kuwait - Search All Jobs
We are a company with 30 years of experience in tendering for government supply. We have representations for products that are suitable for the retail market.
The E-Commerce Technical Lead would lead a team of web developers for the development and support of the existing online store and future e-commerce initiatives. The Technical Lead would own and manage the design of the IT landscape of the online store and would be responsible for establishing the scope of the e-commerce development, setting down architectural principles and vision and for ensuring the rigor and integrity of the enterprise e-commerce architecture, together with associated deliverables.
As a Tenant Coordinator, you will review, comment and approval investors’ design submission within the time lines agreed in the investor manual design guidelines and the investment agreement and on-site fit outs with strict compliance with the company guidelines, policies and procedures. Job Descripition is provided below: 1. Enforce processes, procedures and standards for management, quality and efficiency in investors design, construction and life safety.
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction • Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs • Arrange business meetings with prospective clients • Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives • Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines • Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc. • Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support • Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers • Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople Job Details Date Posted: 2017-02-09 Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait Job Role: Management Company Industry: Other Preferred Candidate Career Level: Management Nationality: India; Jordan; Lebanon Degree: بكالوريوس Apply Now - Jobs in Kuwait - Management Jobs in Kuwait - Search All Jobs
• Continually focuses on achieving market base profitability through effective management of all fleet and maintenance activities within the assigned area, including cost control, employee development, and high training and safety standards. • Reviews capital equipment requisitions in line with Corporate guidelines and objectives.
• Must have experience in Building Materials, Construction Materials, Paint... ETC. • Manage and oversee the overall operations of the Showroom in order to ensure it meets and deliver its objectives while complying with standards set by the Division and other parties
• Oversee R&D and design process from start to finish • Oversee the introduction of new products and designs to support the annual marketing calendar • Coordinate between Supply Chain, Marketing, and Retail to organize committee for product innovation cycle • Respond to marketing / retail need for new products • Lead the development, creation, and testing of retail innovation concepts across multiple channels • Work with the Brand Transformation team to ensure retail innovation is aligned with an assigned strategic business area’s strategy • Develop and validate retail concepts that deliver on key consumer needs and align to the brand strategy • Develop a robust pipeline of disruptive retail innovation that drives incremental and profitable growth. • Provide thought leadership and ongoing inspiration for business building platforms for long term, sustained growth • Lead a diverse, cross-functional team through the innovation process, considering strategic, consumer, brand, and business viability • Represent innovation with multiple stakeholders and align and influence leadership to make optimal prioritization and implementation decisions • Manage the innovation metrics that support overall profitability • Assist in building internal innovation capabilities and help to shape a culture of creativity and innovating thinking • Lead projects to meet milestones on time, and to deliver with high quality and within established budgets. Establish clear ownership for project tasks, ensure team members have the tools needed and provide timely feedback
We are one of the leading solution providers in the greater Gulf region for the ERP segment. We are looking for a talented Web Designer (UX/UI) to create amazing user interface experiences for our ERP and software products.
- Supervise & moniter the housekeeping operations for rooms & public areas. - Inspect all Check-out rooms before reporting them clean & vacant.
Job Purpose Sell the lubricant products to commercial & industrial segment establishments or companies such as constructions companies, ministerial or governmental projects in professional & successful manners, and seek for new accounts acquisitions, maintain & enhance the current accounts relationships which support for expanding the business volume in a line with company policy. • Prepare & Conduct daily visits schedule to the current prospective accounts to check the lubricant stocks availability, and to obtain new purchasing orders as business needs. • Focus on developing business opportunities for OEM customers regularly
Directs and supervises the activities of the sales department to ensure sales and revenue targets are achieved • Coordinates with Distribution to ensure product requirements at showroom and customer demands are promptly met. • Promotes sale of toys and gamings; quotes prices and credit terms; prepares sale contracts for orders obtained.
Directs and supervises the activities of the cosmetics sales department to ensure sales and revenue targets are achieved. • Promotes sale of cosmetics & beauty products, quotes prices and credit terms; prepares sale contracts for orders obtained.
With more than 750 cafés, stores and restaurants the Alshaya Food division offers a range of roles for different hospitality backgrounds. Brands such as The Cheesecake Factory, Starbucks, P.F. Chang's, Pizza Express and Shake Shack provide everything from quick service and casual up to fine dining
Baker or Pastry Chef with experience in cakes and deserts and preferabbly bread. Job Details Date Posted: 2017-02-10 Job Location: Al Kuwait, Kuwait Job Role: Hospitality and Tourism Company Industry: Catering/Food Services/Restaurants Monthly Salary: US $1,500 Preferred Candidate Career Level: Entry Level Nationality: India; Nepal; Philippines Apply Now - Jobs in Kuwait - Hospitality and Tourism Jobs in Kuwait - Search All Jobs