1. Knowledge of complete accounting cycle including day to day cash handling transactions.
2. Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
3. Analyze all invoices and receipts; ensure correct GL coding of transactions and reconcile petty cash weekly.
4. Monitor and reconcile the Vendor’s account (locally & overseas) and ensure payments are up to date, process payment transfer request or check payment request.
5. Prepare & review receivable ageing report and follow up collections regularly.
6. Coordinate to prepare staff salaries; ensure wire transfers, direct deposit, checks and cash payments are made on-time.
7. Maintain all accounting and procurement filing systems/documentation.
8. Co-ordination with the auditors for the annual audit.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Business Support|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|