The Accountant is responsible for assisting and supporting general accounting with the general ledger, billing, and month end processing.
Main Duites and Responsibilites:
- Maintain the general ledger accounts
- Post journal entries in the accounting software using company’s system
- Manage the accounts payable and accounts receivable processes
- Review all accounts payable batches and monthly reports for validity, accuracy, and completeness and releasing the batches for payment
- Follow-up, collection, and allocation of payments and perform the collections process
- Reconciliation of clients and suppliers accounts
- Monitor client details for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities as per the finance manager instructions
- Prepare all invoice types based on billing cycle as per the finance manager instructions
- Assist with conducting credit checks on prospects and reporting results to management
- Maintain customer financial information and status in the company’s system.
- Maintain Petty cash expenses.
- Perform any other duties as per managers request
|Job Location:||Hawali, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Arts/Entertainment/and Media|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|