Accountant (Indian National) – Organic House Company
– Handling day to day journal entries, bank account reconciliation, maintaining records and documentation etc.
– Handling multiple branch accounting transactions.
– Handling petty cash, utility payment schedules, monitoring variances, identifying trends, follow- ups.
– Double checking of vendor invoices, various papers for accuracy when required.
– Reconcile accounts between my branch and other related branches.
– Reconcile accounts with customers and suppliers.
– Preparation of sales report daily / monthly to Management.
– Preparation management information from source data.
– Supervising inventory department to make sure that all received and issuance has recorded properly.
– Assisting in yearly Audit by preparing schedules, depreciations and supporting documentations.
– Preparing & scrutinizing the trail balance, profit & loss Account and the Balance sheet.
– Preparation of accounts payable, supplier invoice booking, reconciling vendor statements, transactions, research and correct the discrepancies
– Preparing salaries.
– Preparing annual leave entitlements and EOS settlement.
– Handling day to day petty cash and preparing daily cash control reports.
– Coordinating with authorized supplier for purchase and payments.
– Cash collection and Bank deposits.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|