Accounts Assistant/Officer – gig Bahrain (Bahrain Kuwait Insurance)
1. Follow-up for collection of receivables and preparation of ageing analysis.
2. Issuance of cash receipt and collection of money from individuals,clients and bill collectors
3. Prepare daily cash collection report and ensure deposit of money into the Company’s bank account daily.
4. Prepare daily collection report.
5. Prepare Bank reconciliation statements and follow-up for outstanding items.
6. Control of Office Stationery
7. Work out commission payable to assigned Agents and follow-up for collection of premium due from clients through them.
8. Issuance of cheques
9. Prepare Audit confirmation requests to clients
Any other tasks assigned in regard to job function
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Insurance & TPA|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Fresh Graduate|
|Nationality:||India; Jordan; Kuwait|