Admin Assistant For Legal and HR Department
We are looking to hire a
- Legal Administrative Assistant and
- HR Admin Assistant
Both should have exceptional administrative and research skills.
Administrative Assistants are expected to work comfortably under pressure with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, Administrative Assistants should be detail oriented, exercise sound judgment and must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with a keen interest in providing purposeful support to lawyers and paralegals. Top candidates will be familiar with key legal principles and possess incredible accuracy, strong IT skills and excellent time management.
- Perform accurate legal research and analysis
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations in legal documents
- Compile, proofread and revise drafts of legal documents and reports
- Daily record keeping with electronic and hard copy filing of documents
- Obtain relevant information from other organizations or agencies
- Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use by the office
- Prepare and format legal and management reports
- Maintain and update databases and tracking systems
- Respond to all case-related queries
- Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance
- Data Entry and document control work
|Company Industry:||Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|