Main Purpose of Job:
To manage and coordinate all activities related to administration, public relations and accommodation in the Company according to Company policies and procedures, Kuwait ministry’s regulations and related legal requirements.
• Prepare and implement policies and procedures related to the Administration Department and ensure they are updated on a regular basis.
• Monitor the procedures related to the registration of the quota for new projects.
• Monitor the completion of procedures related to expired contracts.
• Monitor internal and external transfer requests and ensure they are completed in a timely manner.
• Regularly monitor the project quota’s and ensure they are being used according to the company policies.
• Responsible for distributing national manpower in a way that satisfies the percentages required.
• Responsible for developing a timeline for renewing residencies according to the project’s requirements.
• Responsible for new employees receiving their residencies and civil ID’s in a timely manner.
• Ensure medical checkups and fingerprint tests are completed for new employees in a timely manner.
• Responsible for the safekeeping of documents related to the employee.
• Review reports related to the Administration Department on the SAP system and ensure accuracy of information.
• Ensure all transactions are conducted in an efficient and timely manner in order to avoid penalties and fines.
• Build and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally, including Government authorities/ministries.
• Prepare weekly/monthly reports on the activities of the Administration Department.
• To maintain confidentiality regarding employee’s personal information & Company issues.
• Coordinate with the Recruitment Section for activities related to issuing/cancelling work permits for new candidates.
• Coordinate with the Payroll Section for activities related to presenting monthly salary certificates to MOSAL and follow up on completing the missing information/documents.
• Manage the activities surrounding booking air tickets and hotels for employees in the company and the issuance of relevant visas.
• Manage the issuance and cancellation of air tickets and ensure that refunds are requested and received in a timely manner and present a monthly report.
• Ensure that the policy with respect to telephones and other telecommunication subscriptions are in conformity with the company’s system.
• Annually assess all subscriptions and offers the Company has committed to regarding Internet and various communication offers to take the appropriate decision.
• To support all departments/projects in all government related transactions and maintain strong communication with various ministries and government entities.
• Supervise the public relation team, providing the required support and preparing the annual reports about the work progress and follow up with the concerns.
• Providing support in regard to the accommodation and its related activities in coordination with the concerns departments / projects and providing all the necessary tools.
• To manage and coordinate all activities and staff across multiple culturally diverse accommodation units and camps covering a wide range of interpersonal logistical activities and perspectives.
• Abide by company policies and procedures.•
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|