Administration Manager – Dhaman – Health Assurance Hospitals Company
Responsible for administering all non-direct patient related services for the primary healthcare centre, in terms of; Accounting and Information Technology and Administration & Facility Management; to ensure the smooth and efficient operations of various PHC sections.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the achievement of Administration department strategic objectives and KPIs in line with DHAMAN’s primary healthcare centers strategy.
- Contribute to the achievement of the operating results of the Administration department and take appropriate measures to correct insufficient results.
Budget & Cost Control
- Work within the assigned budget for the Administration department and ensure employees’ adherence to it by monitoring the set targets and responsibilities.
Policies & processes
- Implement Administration department’s policies and processes in order to achieve DHAMAN’s primary healthcare center objectives.
- Administer the support services functions of Accounting, HR, IT, Procurement and Materials and Admin & Facility Management Services, and ensure smoothness of operations.
- Oversee the management of accounting activities in terms of managing accounts receivables, reviewing performance against budgets/forecasts, overseeing the generation of financial reports, etc.
- Manage the human resources function and ensure the compliance with DHAMAN HR policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Oversee the primary healthcare center’s Admin & Facility Management Services activities in terms of facility management, housekeeping, security, catering & food, office management, mail and transportation, and ensure alignment with the corporate’s relevant stakeholders.
- Administer the IT function through the IT & Technical Support team, and ensure continuous support is being provided in terms of network, hardware, software, access control, etc.
- Ensure all store management activities are well implemented as per DHAMAN’s corporate guidance, and oversee stock management across primary healthcare centre to ensure availability and proper control of materials.
- Perform daily rounds throughout the primary healthcare centre to ensure that policies are being carried out accordingly and to get direct feedback from patients.
- Prepare the annual manpower plan and coordinate with the HR Team pertaining to the Administration department recruitment related activities.
- Conduct annual employee performance appraisals of employees.
- Identify the training needs of subordinates to ensure that all relevant experience and knowledge is transferred to them and maintain a highly skilled and high performance workforce.
- Review and present reports on budget activity, including identification of potential problems and recommendations for corrective actions, forecast trends and make recommendations.
- Prepare and submit reports on a regular basis to the Top Management that cover all the Administration department activities.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|