Analyst – Protiviti
We have an exciting opportunity for the role of an Analyst in our Internal Audit practice.
Analysts work in a client facing role and help in identifying, assessing and monitoring risks by developing a risk management plan and strategy. They assist clients in addressing compliance, financial, operational and strategic risk. They work as a part of the core team and assist in high-quality execution of projects for clients across a wide range of industries. Typical projects comprise of conducting reviews of systems, processes and internal controls. Their work output is expected to be of outstanding quality. They ensure that the key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
This is an entry level position and an excellent opportunity if you would like to build a career in advising clients across industries.
Some key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist supervisor and managers on budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing on optimizing profitability.
• Identify, research and help to resolve complex audit issues.
• Conduct risk assessment and develop internal audit annual plan with the team.
• Identify value added/process improvement opportunities.
• Present audit findings to process owner management; clearly articulating the potential impact of issues.
• Build relationships with the client staff and acting as an ambassador for the firm.
• Keep up to date with Protiviti’s product and service offerings and identify the sales opportunities that will help us grow our business.
• Report to audit managers and Directors on all salient points arising from audits.
• CIA/CPA/ ACCA qualification would be preferred.
• Finance or Accounting qualification from premier institutes in the region.
• The candidate should be a Kuwaiti citizen. (Mandatory)
• Understand the current accounting principles and internal control concepts (COSO, COBIT).
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications.
• Strong inter-personnel and analytical skills.
• The candidate should be a Kuwaiti national.
Key Personal Attributes
• A good blend of creative thinking and rigorous analysis in solving business problems.
• Must work well in a team-oriented environment as well as independently. Work with team members to set goals and responsibilities for specific engagements. Foster teamwork and innovation.
• Ability to work under pressure. Mature, proactive and displays initiative. Manages own and others time well.
• Possesses excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Good oral and written communication skills including documentation of findings and recommendations. Adept at preparing and presenting reports to an audience.
• Takes personal responsibility and accountability for own work. Seeks out feedback and development opportunities.
• Sustains a high level of drive, shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude when coping with pressure at work.
• Analyses problems, identifies core issues, investigates, evaluates and integrates information. Builds the reputation through the quality of work, knowledge and experience.
• Enjoys travelling and meeting new people. Flexibility to travel, and work in, other locations is essential.
Selected personnel will be based out of our Kuwait office.
Protiviti delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders face the future with confidence. Our consulting solutions span critical business problems in technology, business process, analytics, risk, compliance, transactions and internal audit. We are committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce of professionals that share the common value of collaboration. As an organization, we believe that by teaming together, with each other, and our clients, we can see beyond the surface of changes and problems organizations face in this fast changing world to discover opportunities others might miss and face the future with greater confidence.
Our more than 4,500 people serve clients through the network of Protiviti and independently owned Member Firms in more than 70 offices in over 20 countries. We have served over 60% of FORTUNE 1000® companies and 35% of FORTUNE Global 500® companies. Our people and organization have consistently been recognized by FORTUNE and Consulting Magazine as a best company to work for. In the Middle East Region, Protiviti’s member firm is a leading provider of business consulting, internal audit, risk management, technology, forensic and fraud investigation, human capital and transaction services. Protiviti member firms are separate and independent legal entities, are not agents of other firms in the Protiviti network, and have no authority to obligate or bind other firms in the Protiviti network.
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Fresh Graduate|