SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• As a level one Application Engineer, this individual must be team oriented and flexible, and actively seek to share information and assist his peers.
• Possesses excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Demonstrates strong system repair troubleshooting methodology and maintains at least an intermediate technical level of product knowledge.
• Ability to read and follow electrical/mechanical schematics to assist in isolating fault to root cause component/assembly.
• Cross trains on products serviced in the field, and displays proficiency in servicing X-Ray product line.
• Eagerness to work on special projects, some of high visibility, and/or in direct support of applicable project lead, as assigned.
• Looks for common-mode problem occurrences and seeks to resolve, both independently and with the aid of others.
• Has a working knowledge of business PC applications (MS Word, Excel & Power Point) and able to effectively use them to provide clear, concise information summaries as needed.
• Troubleshoots, services, installs (deploys) and repairs X-Ray equipment.
• Maintains field service log and filing system to properly initiate, organize and maintain all field service and job files until work is completed.
• When not on travel, individual will provide assistance to the Technical Support staff.
• Demonstrates initiative and dedication through positive use of downtime and an overall willingness and eagerness to consistently exceed customer and company requirements.
SPECIFIC DUTIES, ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Responsible for meeting daily service repair needs and driving customer satisfaction.
• Installs, repairs and maintains equipment in the field; provides customer training as required.
• Documents all inspections, maintenance, repair work and submits paperwork in a timely basis.
• Order, install, and return parts and manages repair parts cycle time.
• Reviews all logs for open issues and prepares formal reports to customers as necessary.
• Ensures that tools and test equipment are properly maintained and calibrated.
• Assesses product/equipment performance based on field support data; recommends modifications or improvements.
• Seeks to provide technical support to customers and other service professionals as required.
• May participate in site surveys, pilot program service activities, attend meetings, champion special projects and prepare exclusive reports.
• Possesses a solid level of technical knowledge on the company’s X-Ray technologies.
• Maintains clear and concise business communication proficiency, both oral and written.
• Establishes and maintains a close relationship with Product Managers in order to support the needs of the customer and remain aware of current technical trends.
• Exercises every available measure to control and minimize costs.
• Travel, and/or work over working hour’s times as required.
• Comply with and ensure department compliance with Company health, safety and environmental policies.
• Other duties as required.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|