Assistant Manager – Payroll & HR System – Commercial Bank of Kuwait
- To manage all payroll activities for the staff in a timely and proficient manner and recommend changes in Bank policies, procedures, and internal controls related to payroll management.
Salary and benefits payments:
- Monitor and assist in execution of payroll activities including (but not limited to) new recruits, internal transfers, promotions, merit increments, and other benefits payments
- Preserve confidentiality of information and use good judgment in recognizing scope of authority
- Supervise the management and resolution of staff queries related to their payments and or deductions
- Validate End of Settlement Benefits for resigned/terminated staff and obtain approval from the manager
- Track employee’s salary advance history and reconcile salary advance ledger; highlighting any concerns or gaps
- Prepare the yearly budgeted staff cost as per the polices governing the business
Review and Authorization:
- Supervise the preparation of salary certificates, service certificate, and business card requests before processing
- Verify employee performance increment and promotion letters
- Reconcile and report General Ledger accounts related to prepaid, leave pay advance accounts, etc
- Prepare monthly, and quarterly reports such as manpower statistics, GDU, Leavers
- Follow all relevant operational procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Comply with Anti – Money laundering policies and ensure they are up-to-date on all existing and new updates.
HR System (Mystro) :
- Manage and implement new developments in the organization’s HR system (Mystro).
- Liaison with the vendor of the HR system for support services which include updating of the system, modification of process, etc.
- Responsible for Change Management in the HR system.
|Job Location:||Hawali, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|