Assistant Manager – Rental Car Sales – Al-Sayer Group
Manage the daily operations and sales performance of all locations and staff of spot rental business, achieve sales targets and maximize market share. Manage market campaigns and promotions and to expand business of spot rental
• Manage spot rental operations by monitor actual sales performance against monthly targets and take corrective actions accordingly, supervise spot rental locations activities.
• Identify and visit customers to promote spot rental business.
• Present and negotiate rental packages with prospective customer and ensure delivery of vehicles by the locations are done on high quality standards and on time.
• Attend to all complaints from clients and find proper solutions in order to achieve high customer’s satisfaction index.
• Prepare marketing campaigns, promotions and advertisement to increase sales and customer awareness to RAC products and services.
• Advise requirements and movements of vehicles after consultation with sales staff to ensure proper mixture of vehicles are available for rent.
• Observe competitions in the market and report to Senior Manager, RAC Sales.
• Ensure all RAC policy and procedure are being following and that all sales staff location is adhering to our policy and procedures.
• Responsible to monitor all opening and closing responsibilities of all location every day.
• Ensure qualification of credit worthiness for all customers to avoid defaults and bad debts and legal cases.
• Follow up with locations heads on all collections and maintain aging at minimum as per RAC policy.
• Prepare and present sales reports, operation reports, appraisals for staff for Senior Manager, RAC Sales.
• Conduct daily visits to locations to audit and make sure all operations are under control as per RAC policy and procedures.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|