Assistant Marketing Manager – Al Kout Mall – GLA Property Management
As an Assistant Marketing Manager, you will report to the Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for the management of marketing campaigns at Al Kout that support brand positioning including campaigns design, advertising, events planning and execution and liasioning with suppliers.
Indicative job description is provided below:
1. Work under the direction of the Marketing Manager to develop marketing programs and campaigns to achieve the defined goals.
2. Ensure set marketing programs are implemented successfully.
3. Monitor and compile reports on programs performance for Department review.
4. Brief design team / agency on requirement and ensure sizes and specs are all correct.
5. Review artwork, give feedback and get the sign off for the artwork
6. Edit / Write copy as and when needed from English to Arabic and vice versa.
7. Brief media agency on requirement.
8. Evaluate media plans and tweak according to requirement and marketing manager feedback, campaign objectives and budget.
9. Monitor advertisment releases and airing to ensure quality is to set standards.
10.Liase with existing and potential suppliers to ensure optimal performance.
11. Continuously source new and competent suppliers.
12. Handle all written correspondence for the Department, and ensure they are in line with company vision and mission.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|