Auto Detailer & Polisher – Supervisor – K4 General Trading and Contracting Co
We are looking for a thorough, responsible Car Detailer who will adhere to provide quality automotive cleaning services to our customers.
The Car Detailer will clean vehicles according to company standards or client specifications, which may include performing detail inspections, thoroughly washing, buffing, and waxing exteriors, vacuuming, steaming, and deodorizing interiors, and keeping records related to gas levels and the condition of the vehicle. You should possess strong customer service skills and be familiar with the tools and agents used to clean and maintain vehicles.
To be a successful Car Detailer, you should be committed to providing excellent service to customers. You should be courteous, responsible, and detail-oriented.
• Assess cars to determine the need for cleaning and maintenance
• Run vehicles through automatic car washes or wash down cars by hand, especially in hard to reach places
• Clean wheels, rims, and mudguards using a correct and safe mixture of soap and water
• Look for small dents and scratches and undertake measures to minimize them
• Ascertain that all windows are rolled up properly prior to car washing
• Change rubbers on wipers on a regular basis
• Shampoo and vacuum carpets, seats and other upholstery inside the vehicle
• Remove grease and stains using specialized grease removers and brushes
• Wax, buff and polish car interior and exteriors and remove any swirls found in the process
• Clean engines and engine components using steam cleaning equipment
• Apply revitalizers and preservation agents to leather surfaces to preserve and protect them
• Verify that appropriate stickers such as number plates are attached to the vehicle and are not damaged or chipped
• Maintain inventory of cleaning supplies and ensure procurement of supplies when inventory runs low
• Assist in local automobile deliveries and test runs
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||Technical Maintenance & Repair; Technical Maintenance & Repair|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|