F&B Barista Activities
- Sells and serves products to customers in a courteous manner while safely handling all hot and cold drinks.
- Sells coffee and coffee grinding and brewing equipment by explaining differences in coffee beans and coffee preparation machines demonstrating how brewing equipment operates.
- Prepare and sells coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for different coffee drinks (e.g. expresso, caffe latte, and cappuccino).
- Take orders while paying attention to details (e.g. preferences of coffee blend, dairy and sugar ratios).
- Maintain inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply, stocking coffee brewing equipment, maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies for coffee bar.
- Improve quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes, implementing changes, maintaining and improving the appearance of the coffee bar.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading coffee, retail trade and food service publications.
- Enhance coffee shop reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests by exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Weigh, grind, or pack coffee beans for customers.
- Wrap, label, or date food items for sale.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
- Perform other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Manager.
Health & Safety
§ Ensure that all culinary of food safety regulations and health requirements of F&B Stores comply with the company’s standards.
§ High School Diploma
§ Minimum of 0 – 2 years of experience in the same or related field.
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Company Industry:||Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|