Big 4 Senior Accountant – Performance Machine
We are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant with past experience in Big 4 companies (Deloitte/ KPMG/ Ernst & Young/ PWC pricewaterhousecooper ) to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.
Senior Accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger, and preparing month-end close procedures.
A successful Senior Accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts.
The ideal candidate has also experience collaborating and/or managing a team of Accountants and Junior Accountants.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling accounts payable and receivable
- Producing error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyzing financial information and summarizing financial status
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Provide technical support and advice on management accounting
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Manage junior accountants
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Liaise with our CEO to improve financial procedures
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Business Support Services|