Business Development Manager
A reputed Catering Company in Kuwait
– Responsible for maximizing all commercial opportunities and margins.
– Prepare a yearly Marketing & Development Plan
– Conduct negotiation and answer clarification.
Maintain cordial relation with existing clients aiming at renewing the business.
– Collect, study and prepare different types of tenders.
– Initiate actions for commercial bid preparation, proposals and quotations to clients.
– Provide commercial support to other departments, ensuring that awareness exists of margins on business. Protect company’s position with regards to the negotiation of terms and conditions and in particular to liabilities and commitments.
– Acquire new business development through different sources in order to achieve the sales target set by the management, increase market share and growth.
– Ensure to maintain records of all contracts and bids for future use and reference.
– Maintain backlog of existing contracts.
– Prepare reports about Analysis Of Market Shares, Gains & Losses (contracts) and Contracts Retention.
|Company Industry:||Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant|