Business Development – TFA
A company working in E-Commerce looking for hiring a Business development senior who has a passion to grow up and go bigger to lead the market with a great opportunity
– Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
– Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
– Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
– Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
– Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
– Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
– Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
– Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
– Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
– Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations.
– Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
– Estimates partners’ needs and goals.
– Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
– Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
– Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
– Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
– Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
– Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
– Developing quotes and proposals
– Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
– Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
– Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
– Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
– Help to plan sales campaigns
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Research and Development|
|Company Industry:||Other Business Support Services|