Buyer – Sanitary Ware – Alghanim Industries
- Prepares range /buying plans based on sales budget/forecast with Category Manager / Buying Director sign off.
- Manages product performance, including sell through, to recommend price action, promotional activity and / or reorders.
- Attends international Trade Fairs and Exhibitions to select products, monitor market trends/influences and in order to maintain relationships with key suppliers
- Ensure that optimal stock levels are being maintained across all continuing lines and that business stock target is achieved.
- Clarifies roles and responsibilities of the team and briefs colleagues about what is needed
- Interacts with all cross functional teams, including Retail Operations, Sales, Marketing, Merchandising,
- Finance, OSO, Warehouse, Group Control and IT
- Identifies market opportunities for range extensions in order to grow the category , in line with overall strategy of the HF business
- Ensure effective delivery of all promotional campaigns, discounts and product launches within the agreed promotional calendar.
- Interacts with Sales colleagues on a regular basis to ensure that customer feedback is communicated in order to maximise opportunities within the range
- Regular visit to Safat Home stores and competitors’ stores to keep up to date with external market trends, competitors’, ranges, pricing strategies, promotions, etc. make recommendation to Category Manager accordingly.
- Sets goals and objectives for the team and monitors against actual performance
- Uses market information to develop plans to promote new and existing products
- Develop and coach junior buying team members
- Communicate ideas / suggestions for improvement and efficiencies
|Job Location:||Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|