Buying Assistant – Mastourah
– Creates new product arrival catalogs for the showroom and requests initial replenishment from the Warehouse
– Maintains product files and supplier files
– liaises with international supply base to ensure that the Critical Path is met
– Updates Product team on all system/process changes that may affect delivery of the Critical Path
– Makes frequent visits to warehouse with product team to ensure best practices are being maintained with regards goods in and QC practices
– Help choose and purchase a wide yet attractive variety of garments from designers, manufactures, or wholesalers for retail stores by using your extensive knowledge on fashion treads, styles and have an understanding of their target customers’ needs.
– Uphold relationships with existing suppliers, as well as source for new ones for future products
– Perform other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate must have the energy and passion to succeed in anything that gets thrown their way, as well as thinking in advance for future situations.
– They must be a team player, have an excitement for fashion, must be well presented at all times and able to work with forecasts and deadlines.
|Job Location:||Hawali, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|