Call Center Agent – Canadian Medical Center
1. Promptly answers, screens and processes medical services requests and telephone inquiries with strict adherence to confidentiality agreements and policies and procedures and in a polite and professional manner.
2. Ability to speak clearly in order to communicate effectively with the patients.
3. Schedule appointment correctly – review appointment date and time with patients.
4. Responsible for professionally responding to all inquiries from callers as they relate to health services Canadian Medical Center provides.
5. Answer questions and offer information, as requested, to provide patient-focused service and a positive impression of the Center.
6. Direct calls to other departments as needed.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|