Call Center Team Leader – Alghanim Industries
Team Leader is responsible for ensuring call center objectives are being met by making sure that staffing is optimized, agents are following their schedules, monitoring log-in and break times, and continuously enhancing quality of service provided to customers.
Essential Job Roles:
• Perform regular team meetings to go over performance, objectives and any new campaigns, policies etc…with the team.
• Ensure that the employees follow their schedules properly as designed.
• Handle escalated calls, complaints, questions, and queries as necessary. (Process for escalation and transfer)
• Facilitate cross-functional communication within employees for improved working condition and ensures that CC communication with D&I, SC, GC is efficient.
• Document general reports on each team member’s performance and targets as well as ensuring that they exceed the targets.
• Perform duties of the Call Centre agent whenever calls traffic demands it to ensure all calls are attended thus maintaining the abandoned calls rate within targeted levels.
• Assist Representative in handling difficult customer situations to satisfy customer requests and reducing unnecessary claims.
• Perform audits on recorded calls to assess quality and report on a regular basis to CC Manager. (As per audit questionnaire and scorecard)
• Track and ensure that all escalated cases are monitored and resolved promptly.
• Ensure that all job cards are properly created with all necessary information.
• Ensure proper and effective training of new agents and approve and be accountable for readiness of new agents to take calls.
• Monitor new agents call performance and take corrective action when necessary.
• Oversee complaint ticket creation and ensure proper adherence to guidelines
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|