Car Park Operator – GLA Property Management
As a Car Park Operator, you will perform a variety of Facility / car park supportive functions which include, but not limited to; customer service, cashiering, cleaning, maintenance, dealing with the public, operating and maintaining revenue control equipment and preparing reports
Brief Job description is provided below:
1. Assist the Car Park Manager in the daily operation of the parking facility.
2. Monitoring of all areas of the car park using CCTV and other monitoring equipment to ensure the safe guarding of customers, staff and equipment.
3. Perform cashiering function and categorization of process parking ticket transactions.
4. Prepare daily sales reports.
5. Lift, position, and remove barricades to open or close parking areas when needed.
6. Report any suspicious incidents / events that could form a threat to lives and property.
7. Gives directions to Clients/Customers in the Car Park (in person, through intercom or by phone), and resolves their complaints in independently in line with Car Park Regulations and Car Park guide and company procedures.
8.Supports the operations in their needs and reports; exerts smooth and efficient coordination with respect to Local Operating Procedures.
9. Audits, organizes and maintains Client database (parking applications) with utmost confidentiality, reports, files, contacts and records.
10. Monitors the Car Park System and equipment; coordinates with service providers.
11. Issues Car Park System daily reports (revenues, occupancy, etc.) and coordinates with the concerned departments.
12. Ensures that all work is carried out in a safe and efficient manner in coordination with Health and Safety Supervisor with respect to HSE Manual.
13. Maintains excellent public relations and a positive attitude with Mall Management and Parking team.
14. Maintains good image of Al Kout Mall and performs administrative activities when needed (reception, visits, phone calls, mail, furniture, supplies, equipment, etc.).
15. Daily checking of disabled cards, entry exit log.
16. Update Validation log.
17. Support operations staff in parking enforcement and coordinate with Security Personnel.
18. Performs other duties as assigned or request
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|