Cashier – Kobal United
- To insure that all after sales invoices are fully settled promptly and correctly.
- Receive payments from customers after vehicle repair or sale is completed.
- Explain the sale / repair and charges to the customer and advise that Service Advisor is available upon request.
- Ensure that sale / repair orders are complete.
- Provide basic explanation of charges to customers.
- Answer customer questions as completely as possible, if needed, call the responsible service person.
- Review all repair orders for completeness and accuracy.
- File sale / repair orders by customer name prior to delivery.
- Forward proper copies of repair order to the accounting office for filling.
- Forward repair order copies to the service department for filling.
- Explain methods of payment to customers.
- Check customer’s credit as necessary, call bank for check authorization per dealership policy.
- Receive and process payments from customers.
- Provide customers with a receipt and copy of the repair order.
- Work with service receptionists, parts counter person or workshop controller to clarify repair orders and charges.
- Work with the accounting office regarding an efficient and effective filling system.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Degree:||High school or equivalent|