CHEF (Job location : Canada) – Resettlement Solution
Job Description :
Reporting to the Food Service Director, the Executive Chef will be responsible for providing leadership in the administration and the management of a consistently high-quality food service. The Executive Chef will make effort in a corporate environment and will be hands on in cooking food.
• Lead and supervise a team of approximately 15-18 employees.
• Ensure that all food service standards and quality requirements are met.
• Menu planning, ordering and inventory.
• All aspects of catering management.
• Hands on food preparation and serving when needed.
• Weekly financial reporting.
• Ensure health & safety regulations are followed.
• Ensure operation’s level of profitability and client satisfaction.
• Corporate marketing & promotions planning.
• Training and development of employees.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|