1. Compiles and analyses financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
2. Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations.
3. Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
4. Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, inventory monitoring and controls.
5. Responsible for timely monthly financial statements, payments, cash-flow management.
6. Review payment vouchers & journal entries.
7. Preferably experience working in E-commerce.
8. Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analysing margins, variances and cost analysis.
9. Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
10. Support Finance Manager in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements.
11. Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns
12. Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives.
13. Analyses audits of costs and prepares reports.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|