Chief Accountant – GLA Property Management
As a Chief Accountant, you will be responsible to manage the day to day administration of the finance department including revenue recognition, accounts receivable, accounts payable and fixed assets.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of monthly financials for all the malls including review of all schedules and explanation of variances to budget.
- Keep a close watch on the Opex / Capex budgets and highlight any overages on a timely basis.
- Review and monitor accounts receivables to minimize outstanding dues and report delinquencies.
- Monitor and report any delays in unit handovers which can have a negative impact on revenues
- Monitor and report extended unit vacancies which leads to loss of revenue.
- Monitor and identify investors who are on TPF threshold and ensure timely issuance of TPF invoices and collection thereof.
- Validate and record the monthly payroll and process it on a timely basis.
- Maintain the fixed asset register for all movable assets and conduct physical verifications on a periodic basis.
- Monitor inventory of maintenance and housekeeping consumables and prepare ordering / consumption.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of GLA Kuwait and all the mall financials including all schedules and explanation of variances to budget.
- Compile and submit monthly management reports to owners on a timely basis.
- Ensure reconciliation of accounts with owner companies on a monthly basis and issue and record all debit / credit notes and collection of due amounts.
- Monitor bank accounts to ensure funds availability and anticipate and highlight any potential shortfalls to conduct timely financial arrangements.
- Process all confidential and payroll related payments.
- Coordinate and support the statutory audit process.
- Prepare any ad-hoc reports as requested.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of all sensitive matters relating to the business in general and Finance Department
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
Previous experience in ERP Financial module / Yardi / Oracle is essential.
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|