Civil Foreman – مراقب مدني
1. Supervises site workers and contractors and prioritizes work.
2. Reads and follows plans, material lists and guidelines and applies necessary timelines.
3. Conducts regular tailgate safety meetings.
4. Fulfills all regular and advanced installation/construction duties, including project layout, and completes required paperwork in a timely manner.
5. Organizes, supervises, leads and trains employees to complete projects within established guidelines and time frames.
6. Enforces all company safety policies and procedures.
7. Enforces all client-required safety policies and procedures.
8. Complies with all company policies and procedures and safety requirements, including crewmember discipline and documentation.
9. Submits crewmembers’ timesheets to payroll by deadline.
10. Attends branch operation meetings as required.
11. Report project status to project manager and execute daily and periodic goals on site.
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Construction & Building|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|