Collector – محصل (Bilingual) – Mabanee
Collector is responsible for reaching out to customers to collect payment for overdue invoices and other payments.
- Review credit terms and outstanding dues of clients and make telephone calls and personal visits promptly in order to solicit payment once an account becomes due.
- Follow up frequently with clients on payment commitments.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to determine reasons for overdue payments and review the terms of service or credit contracts and recommend alternative payment plans within set guidelines.
- Handle all requests for documentation.
- Receive payments and record the same.
- Update collections supervisor on uncollectible and doubtful debts.
- Organize client files and maintain status of collection efforts against each client.
- Own car because transportation is essential for his role.
|Job Location:||Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|