Commercial Planning Manager / Senior Manager – VIVA – Kuwait Telecom Company K.L.L
– Participates in the development of Unit strategy and contributes to the overall process of management and decision making.
– Directs and manages the Unit, providing leadership and facilitating work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
– Champions and leads change in the Unit providing guidance and support, necessary for continuous improvement.
– Ensures compliance with organizational policies, procedures and quality standards in the Unit.
– Participates in defining sales strategies and plans for the Commercial Sector in coordination with the relevant Departments (i.e. Consumer, Enterprise, Wholesale and Roaming) to ensure sales strategy is aligned to overall Commercial Sector strategy.
– Manages the cascading the overall Commercial sales targets across different dimensions like outlets, channels, employees, etc. to build accountability and ensure achievement of targets.
– Establishes priorities for action and directs the design of procedures and policies to effectively achieve the sales targets.
– Leads sales planning for new initiatives, products, services and technologies and carries out specific sales planning activities for the Commercial Sector’s front-line businesses.
– Develops and monitors the implementation of balanced scorecard and KPIs and supports the development of ideas for corrective actions in case of major deviation.
– Undertakes performance analysis in liaison with Department Directors to determine strengths and weaknesses of the Sector in products and services delivery vs. competitors, pricing strategies etc. and highlights all cases of major issues and gaps.
– Defines goals and key performance indicators for each member of the team and ensures effective application of the VIVA performance management process.
– Directs planning and selection of manpower in the Unit, in line with the business and operational plans.
|Job Role:||Research and Development|