Consultant Ophthalmology (Retina) – Alert HR Solutions
Our client is a large private hospital in the state of Kuwait. Their dedication towards development and growth is reflected in the ongoing expansion. Care is provided through a competent and diverse team of health care professionals in multiple departments, utilizing the latest technology and applying evidence-based practices.
Duties & Responsibilities:
They are looking to hire a dynamic and motivated Consultant Ophthalmology specialized in Retina, as part of the development and expansion of the ophthalmology services.
· assess and examine patients in order to make a diagnosis;
· manage ophthalmic conditions mainly retina issues, taking into account both the medical and psychological aspects of patient care;
· manage busy general outpatient clinics, emergency eye clinics and specialist clinics;
· do occasional ward rounds;
· work as part of a multidisciplinary team that includes optometrists, orthoptists and nurses, as well as with specialists such as neurologists, ENT (ear, nose and throat) surgeons, pediatricians and geneticists;
· operate equipment such as ophthalmoscopes, slit lamps and lenses;
· provide advice and reassurance to patients and family members;
· educate patients to help them understand their medical condition;
· handle legal documentation for the certification of patients as blind or partially sighted;
· support health promotion and disease prevention activities.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|