CONTRACTS MANAGER (ARABIC) – Parsons International Limited
Ready to put your contract skills to work with a team that changes the fabric of our community? Do you have an eye for details? Put your contract management expertise to work on complex projects. Parsons is now hiring a Contracts Manager to join our professional team in Kuwait.
At this level you will provide technical guidance to assigned personnel, and ensures proficiency and timeliness of contract administration. In this role, you will manage all contract activity for a major project. Travel to the client’s offices or to the project site may be required.
- Participates in Division, Company, and Corporate strategic planning activities for specific projects (e.g., risk assessment, bid/no bid analysis, participation in business plan development, etc.).
- Provides technical guidance to assigned personnel, and ensures proficiency and timeliness of contract administration. Makes staffing assignments and reassignments as Company and project needs arise. Recruits, interviews, and evaluates prospective employees. Hires, offers personnel development, conducts performance evaluations, counsels, takes corrective action as required, and approves terminations. Ensures that new employees receive orientation in company policies and procedures.
- Collaborates with Division and project management to ensure proper support in proposal preparation, as well as contract negotiations and administration.
- Reviews requests for proposals to identify risks and contractual terms not conforming to Company policy.
- Negotiates the more difficult, complex, or sensitive issues with clients.
- May represent the Company at government procurement regulatory and policymaking committee hearings and at industry association committees dealing with Federal Procurement Policy initiatives that will have an impact on the industry.
- Maintains an active participation in related professional societies to keep abreast of relevant contractual issues.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|