Corporate –Treasury Manager – Career Hunters
Job Title: Manager – Corporate Treasury
To support Corporate Treasurer in providing Treasury services to non-Kuwait GCC companies, operating Group non-cash facilities
Senior Manager – Corporate Treasury
Basic Function and Scope:
· Recommend optimum capital structure for Group companies in KSA and UAE. Manage Treasury operations to meet decided capital structure.
· Maintain relationships with Group bankers in KSA and UAE. Raise debt capital at competitive prices.
· Identify optimum utilization of non-cash facilities of the Group in line with the overall bank relationship strategy.
· Design and implement structured financial products to improve Companies Industries’ cash flow and working capital.
· Identify areas of risk in Corporate Treasury and take actions to mitigate them. Design and execute risk identification tools. Coordinate with Internal Audit team for Internal Audit.
· Act as custodian of Corporate Treasury policies and responsible for timely updation of policies.
· Support currently running automation projects in Companies Finance.
· Provide support to legal restructuring activities by help executing legal transactions, capital reduction, capital injection and associated cash flows.
Team of Senior Financial Analyst and Associate Financial Analyst
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|