Customer Service Agent – National Aviation Services
To perform the designated duties of providing Meet & Assist related customer service assistance to customers and clients, as per the operational and HSEQ norms and standards.
Duties and Essential Job Functions
- Endeavor to develop and succeed in maintaining appropriate company image that strives towards excellence in satisfying customers
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ensure timely system recording of walk-in, telephone, email customers service requests related to meet and assist service, flower arrangement/ delivery assistance, limousine and hotel accommodation assistance and visa upon arrival
- Meet and assist the arriving or departing passengers at the boarding gate or check-in counters and assist them with immigration or check-in formalities
- Ensure compliance to established procedures for flower delivery service, limousine service, hotel accommodation assistance, and other services
- Attend to customer inquiries, concerns or requests received via phone, email or walk-in customers at the Meet and Assist service counters; promote and cross-sell other services
- Prepare incident and other reports as required
- Perform other related duties as directed by the immediate superior
|Job Location:||Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|