Customer Service Coordinator – Career Hunters
Reporting to the Manager, the main responsibility for this role is to coordinate effectively between clients, CS team and service provider with a view to meet and exceed customer service excellence.
• Customer service
• Smooth operations
• Maintaining Job File from start to finish.
• Customer Service excellence : Identify, understand and meet customer needs by demonstrating high level of commitment and applying maximum efforts to achieve results to the highest quality standards thus maintaining and exceeding customer satisfaction. Applying promptly corrective actions to the service failures and ensuring that they do not reoccur in the future.
• Data Entry: Open Job files in Packer system and update entries promptly and accurately from origin to destination with a view to maintain record of the complete move/relocation details.
• Maintaining Files: File all correspondence, agreements and pro-forma invoices of the job neatly and orderly for record purposes and future references.
• Documentation: Assist manager in preparing quotations based on competitive rates and costing for timely submission
• Effective coordination: Work effectively and cooperatively with crew and vendors in order to ensure smooth operation of the department.
• Reporting: Generate and submit monthly reports from the system to the manager to provide update on the department performance.
• Vendor payments and invoicing support: Prepare invoices accurately and collect payment with a view to ease the functioning of the department and recover payments.
• Customer/Vendor Relationship: Establish and maintain effective formal and informal links with customers and vendors to exchange information and views and to ensure that the department is providing the appropriate range and quality of services. Maintain an awareness of customer/vendor requirements and any complaints to identify any areas that may need development or improvement.
• Any other functions in the department as assigned by the manager.
The post holder will carry out any other duties as are within the scope and purpose of the job as requested by the Line Manager and ensure full utilisation of all the co. systems according to Standard Operating Procedures.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|