Customer Service Representative / Call Center Agent
Answer phones to respond to orders, general customer inquiries, invoice questions, and customer Complaints. Project a professional company image through phone and face to face interaction.
- Maintains established policies and procedures, objectives, and call centre programs as establish by the company.
- Responsible to creates and maintains databases.
- Responds to caller general information requests and/or inquiries; refers caller to most qualified area.
- Tracks calls appropriately; gathers necessary demographic or other pertinent information and enters into database.
- Maintains pharmaceutical, medical/ clinical service information, as well as information regarding studies and special programs.
- Maintain strictness confidentiality.
- Assists marketing department with event registration, coordination, and reporting.
- Attends trade, traveling, promotional, educational, or amusement exhibit to answer visitors’
- Questions and to protect exhibit against theft or damage.
- 9. Accept other assigned as delegated by the immediate supervisor or manager.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|