Deputy Manager, Talent Acquisition – Al-Sayer Group
Deputy Manager, Talent Acquisition oversees the recruitment, selection and on boarding activities for the assigned business units and ensure adherence to the SLAs. The responsibilities include:
• Participate with the manager in designing the recruitment strategies based on the best practices to achieve the SLAs agreed with Group’s divisions.
• Provide inputs to the manager in devising short term and long term recruitment plans.
• Identify recruitment sources based on recruitment practices and conduct search for CVs.
• Participate with the manager on identifying and implementing recruitment best practices & process improvements.
• Manage the Applicant Tracking System – Success Factor (SAP & EC).
• Organize local and overseas recruitment drives, campus interviews etc…
• Prepare & coordinate with marketing team for placing ads in newspapers and other media.
• Pre-screen and shortlist candidates and set interview panels and arrange interviews.
• Coordinate for Assessment Centers and skill tests.
• Liaise with Government Relations team in order to validate the residency documents and follow up on the visa process.
• Oversee on boarding of new hires.
• Prepare and submit reports to the manager and Business Units as required.
• Source new vendors as required. Review new vendor contracts and provide inputs to the manager.
• Comply with agreed recruitment and on boarding service level agreements.
• Provide coaching to Stakeholders on new recruitment processes and systems.
• Ensure compliance to HR Policies and procedures in general and Recruitment & Selection in particular.
• Review process and policies and recommend areas for improvement and follow up on execution of action plans.
• Assign goals and objectives to staff and monitor achievement of team objectives/key performance indicators (KPIs) and counsel employees on achievement of targets and KPIs.
• Prepare performance planning (PP), conduct performance appraisal (PA) and PP/PA interviews including employee development plans and counsel employees on career progression opportunities.
• Make requisite attempts to handle all grievances raised by subordinates in a prompt and effective manner and escalate such matters to higher level when required.
• Recommend disciplinary action.
• Participate in interview panels for selection and promotion of staff.
• Prepare periodic and ad hoc reports and presentations.
• Document and maintain records of activities and process workflows on internal communication portals.
• Adhere to Al-Sayer Group policies and health and safety regulations.
• Perform other duties as requested by management.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Dealership & Distributor|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|