• Plan therapeutic diets and implement both preparation and service of meals for the clients.
• Consult with the client’s doctor (if necessary) and/or evaluate client’s blood tests to determine nutritional needs and diet restrictions, (such as: low salt or high fiber) of patients.
• Formulate menus for therapeutic diets based on the medical and/or the physical condition of patients, and integrates patient’s menus with the basic institutional menu.
• Maintain accurate and clear nutritional care records- Plan menus and provide new recipes.
• Provide nutritional consultation for client’s who achieved their target to ensure maintaining it in a healthy way.
• Instruct patients and their families in: nutritional principles, dietary plans, food selection, and preparation.
• Being involved in researches, seminars and media interviews (as required).
• Develop the nutritional information into resources such as books and leaflets.
• Develop nutritional entertaining programs and competitions to implement good food habits in communities and promote good health.
• Refer to head dietitian for decision making when complicated obstacles arise.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Company Industry:||Catering/Food Services/Restaurants|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|