Digital Marketing Manager – Robert Walters
Our client is looking for someone who’s passionate to try new things and has the confidence to learn and lead whenever the opportunities arise. You will build the marketing team and develop strategies for the marketing of the app and e-commerce strategy. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Experience in building digital marketing strategies.
- Experience of social analytics, social listening analysis and reporting; broader digital analytics skills are desirable.
- Digital production or project management skills and experience with an understanding of budget, scope, time and quality.
- Work well in a team and under deadlines with a sense of ownership and responsibility for deliverables (on-time and on-budget).
- Great communication, including internally with account teams across the world) and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and implementing paid social, paid search and email marketing strategies across various platforms.
- Knowledge and understanding of innovations and current trends within online marketing.
- Experience managing multiple projects to completion under concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|