Digital UX Designer – Ali Abdulwahab Al Mutawa
AAW is looking for a Digital UX Designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, developing best practice UI’s and creating elegant and consumer friendly graphical interface and design solutions. In addition to, designing the overall functionality of the product and iterating upon it to ensure a great user experience which includes product and visual graphic design, graphic editing and UI layout and storyboards.
• Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Facilitate E-commerce head’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital and physical products.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
• Day to day creation and editing of graphics from banners, to product pictures to offline communication on visuals.
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
• Take a user-centered design approach, rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Data driven approach to proposing design solutions (A/B testing, card sorting, CRO etc).
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to optimize results.
• Be a creative usual communicator and engage in ideas totally disruptive and extraordinary.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|