Electrical Engineer – Alghanim International
1. To plan and schedule the work and efficiently organize the site/facilities in order to meet an agreed programme of deadlines.
2. To attend regular meetings with clients, architects and consultants and keeping them informed of progress.
3. To supervise and monitor the site labour force through General Foreman and or Supervisors, monitoring the work of any subcontractors to complete the work as per customer’s satisfaction.
4. To oversee quality control and safety matters on the site, and ensure that regulations are adhered to.
5. To resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise at any time.
6. To oversee the selection and requisition of materials for use in the construction/maintenance, to check whether the materials are as specified.
7. To supervise and ensure proper maintenance of materials and to advise on technology and modifications required for a simpler and cost saving mechanism.
8. To prepare necessary paperwork for the completion of work and get it authorised by the client after their inspection.
9. To develop a relationship with the Project Engineer and prepare periodical reports on the progress of work.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Electrical Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|