Electrical Site Engineer – SSH
We are currently searching for a Electrical Site Engineer to join our team in Kuwait. The Electrical Site Engineer must demonstrate a minimum of 10 yrs. experience of working as a Site Engineer on Mall projects in the Middle East.
SSH is currently undergoing the supervision of a major project based in Kuwait. An Electrical Engineer is required to supervise all activities related to Electrical works.
- Supervises and verifies quality control for all Electrical works executed by the contractor at site.
- Reviews submittals and technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems to ensure that installation and operations conform to actual codes, standards and customer requirements. Bill of Quantities, contract conditions, etc. on site.
- Reviews the AS BUILT drawings.
- Provides support in research, planning, installation, documentation and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, actual codes and standards as well as customer requirements.
- Inspects installations and projects during construction and after completion to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with all applicable codes and operational safety standards.
- Participates in site visits.
- Performs other duties as assigned
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|