Enrollment Officer – WARBA Insurance
Role Title: Enrollment Officer
Role purpose summary: To enter data from various source documents into the computer system for storage, processing and data management purposes.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability:
- Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry.
- Enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms.
- Check source documents for accuracy.
Update data and delete unnecessary files.
- Check completed work for accuracy.
- Store completed documents in designated locations.
- Maintain logbooks or records of activities and tasks.
- Respond to requests for information and access relevant files.
- Print information when required
Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Responsible for filing all policy and preparing cover note for the renew of the policy
- Maintain own office equipment and stationery supplies.
- Coordinate with finance dep. for following up clients invoices.
- Assist with day to day operations of the department.
- The above list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and you may be required to undertake other responsibilities and training as requested by your line manager, appropriate to your grade and commensurate with the business need.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|