Environment,Health&Safety Manager – Career Hunters
Responsible for advising the management on all matters relating to Environment, Health and Safety on a strategic level and lead the implementation and monitoring of all EHS practices on an operational level.
• Develop, Implement, Maintain and Review the Environment, Health and Safety Management System in line with ISO – 14001 and OHSAS – 18001 and various statutory, certification and other requirements including an annual EHS plan
• Create and implement methodology for the conduct of Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment, Implementation of Controls and the Aspect – Impact Study
• Review / approve planning, design and modification of processes, operations or building layouts in addition to any new materials in the process
• Preparation Monitoring and Review Training Plans and conduct of EHS Training Programs to personnel at various levels
• Preparation and conduct of Audits / Inspections in all areas of the organization and suggest remedial measures to bridge the gaps arising out of the audit findings
• Maintain the communication and consultation channel with all employees by designing and conducting various forums like EHS Committees, EHS Leadership teams etc. and performing an advisory role in all the necessary forums
• Ensure reporting of all Accidents / Incidents / Near Misses and lead the thorough investigation of all Accidents / Incidents / Near Misses and ensure all Corrective and Preventive Actions arising out of the investigations are implemented
• Analyze and report trends in Accident rates, sick leaves, scrap disposal for management review.
• Create Implement and Review Health and Hygiene Programs for all the employees.
• Liaison with Statutory / Government Authorities on issues relating to Environment, Health and Safety.
• Implement and maintain the 5R/5S principles in the arena of Waste and ensure the gradual reduction of waste at all levels.
• Ensures compliance with Integrated Management System (IMS), in line with OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 and ISO 9001, with emphasis on compliance and continuous improvements.
• Should have the authority to halt any Process / Person / Practice / Material if deemed necessary to provide Safe and Healthy workplace.
• Ensures that all people reporting to him are updated for latest developments / changes / issues pertaining to EH& S and Quality.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|