Executive Assistant – Wazzan Educational Services
- Act as liaison to facilitate communication between CEO’s office and departments.
- Maintains the daily/weekly/monthly calendar of the CEO to coordinate the scheduling of work-related appointments, activities, meetings, etc.
- Maintains documents, and records for the purpose of providing up-to-date reference, retrieval, and audit trail for the CEO.
- Responsible for preparing correspondence and materials independently or from oral instructions.
- Takes and record minutes of the meetings (as requested by CEO).
- Assists the CEO in preparing and distributing agendas for department/committee meetings.
- Responsible for distribution of circulars, regulations, policies, and procedures related to the school community.
- Translate incoming/outgoing administrative documents (English / Arabic) as needed.
- Maintain confidentiality of all administrative files and records, students, staff, school business, materials, and information.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Corporate Management Office; Administration Support Services; Training & Education Center|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|