F&B Project Coordinator (RESTAUTANTS)
- This position manages restaurant development new build and remodel projects in support of Franchisees and/or Brands. The Project Coordinator works directly with the Franchise, General Contractor, Architect, Brand and Suppliers to enable successful and timely builds.
- Manages restaurant development new build and remodel projects in support of Franchisees and/or Brands.
- Verifies integrity of plans and designs.
- Completes take offs from the plans and designs.
- Delivers accurate and timely quotes with supplier cost comparisons.
- Secures quote approvals.
- Manages the customer build schedule, placing orders to ensure supplier-specific lead times accommodate required project timing.
- Proactively identifies and resolves issues in partnership with Franchisees, General Contractors, the Brands, Architects, Suppliers, and Freight Carriers.
- Works collaboratively with Franchisees and the Brands to capture development plans and timelines to inform forecasts.
- Partners with the extended team to identify and deliver process improvement in support of Franchisees, Brands, and Suppliers.
- Utilizes tools, reports and processes to effectively monitor and manage projects.
- Maintains project management data to ensure proper tracking and oversight of builds.
- Utilizes the open order report to ensure on time delivery.
- Employs key tools and resources to provide order status and customer shipping information.
- Builds and maintains proficiency in the use of ERP, SharePoint, and Knowledge Management Systems.
- Ensures customer service measures are met.
- Attends equipment and asset training to develop and maintain equipment and asset product proficiency.
- Provides product technical information, as needed.
- Provides support to resolve customer escalations and/or supplier issues.
- Responds to customer calls and emails in a timely manner.
- Provides back up support to inbound switchboard call volume.
- Pursues on-going personal and professional development.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
World Class with Class – Our Values
Candidate will be a leader of WC2 values and proactively drive business solutions based on the following expectations:
- Uncompromising adherence to being honest, truthful and ethically strong at all times.
- Ability to garner trust and respect of all constituents, while managing tight timelines in a dynamic environment.
b. Ability to make decisions
- Ability to develop and make strategic solution decisions.
- Candidate will have an extremely high level of ambition and motivation for success, will be solutions oriented, results driven and a self-starter.
d. Breakthrough results
- Candidate will embrace change to drive results.
e. High expectations of stakeholders:
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to shift gears quickly.
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to prioritize. Flexibility and adaptability to change is crucial.
- Candidate will promote and champion the RSCS World Class with Class Values (WC2) by acting with integrity, delivering breakthrough results, being transparent and collaborate, recognize and celebrate, being humble and respectful, serve our members and pursue growth and lifelong learning.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|