- Contribute to the development and achievement of Finance & Accounting Department strategic objectives, KPIs and Business Plans in line with Company’s strategy.
- Oversee the consolidation of the Finance Department’s annual budget and ensure all employees are working within the assigned budget by setting the required targets and responsibilities.
- Review all financial statements and ensure the accuracy of entries to general ledger accounts, and documentation of business transactions, maintain general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance and reconciling entries.
- Ensure the preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements with consolidated statements in a timely and accurate manner.
- Review and present reports on budget activity, including identification of potential problems and recommendations for corrective actions, forecast trends and make recommendations accordingly.
- Monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures and ensure compliance of all activities with local financial authorities’ rules & regulations and International Accounting Standards and Local Financial Reporting Standards to ensure the reliability of financial information.
- Monitor accounting balances, interpret cash flows and take corrective actions when necessary in order to ensure successful resolution of discrepancies.
- Prepare and submit reports presenting the financial performance of each month, in addition to submitting reports covering the Finance Department’s activities to the Top Management, as requested.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|