Consolidation of investment portfolios on a monthly basis. Analysis of financial statements and new investment opportunities .Preparation of various reports for management. Continuous evaluation of current investments. Other back office functions related to investments.
The primary responsibilities of the Financial Analyst are to assist with monthly financial reporting, analysis, and forecasting. The Financial Analyst provides financial and analytical support for management decision making.
– Create a monthly financial reporting package for management.
– Continuous development of financial reporting and analysis tools.
– Perform custom analytics as needed.
– Assist in data collection.
– Prepare detailed tables various investments.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services; Financial Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|