Financial Analyst – Al-Sayer Group
• Prepare the Company Updates report for the local equity market companies.
• Track performance of existing investments in terms of financial performance and valuations.
• Assist in analyzing the financials of the investee companies.
• Assist in due diligence of new investment proposals.
• Conduct research on the equity and alternative investment market as directed by Management.
• Prepare the calculation of Internal Rate of Return (IRR).
• Prepare the calculation of Net Present Value (NPV).
• Participate in impairment testing for the existing investments.
• Build financial models for existing and new investment opportunities.
• Keep track of existing investment performance.
• Alert management with new developments related to our existing investments.
• Coordinate with the Operations Department to ensure completion of document flow.
• Reconciliation of reports from Operations and Accounts Department related to investments.
• Assist in preparation of various investment presentations and market/ security reports.
• Preparation of Variance Report in coordination with Accounts Department.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Facilities Management|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|