Financial Analyst – Alghanim Industries
A financial analyst will provide analytical support to the Division/General Manager of the business unit(s) by preparing and providing required financial analysis.
· Conduct detailed analyses as per business needs.
· Prepare and present Key Performance Indicators.
· Prepare budgets and periodic forecasts.
· Perform resource efficiency analysis.
· Carry out cost saving analysis and provide recommendations.
· Analyse Advertising and Promotion and other key expenses.
· Prepare and update financial and/or managerial reports.
· Update the BU’s Master Data File.
· Provide data on day to day issues to operations, logistics &
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|